About the role
PHD Belgium is seeking an enthusiastic Search Advertising Expert to join our growing team and help us deliver the best results possible, by testing new solutions and evaluating results.
As Lead, you’ll also have a supporting team of SEA experts to help manage the daily work, to feed their knowledge, mentor and train them. You will also work closely together with the business teams to ensure that the search strategy aligns with overall media and marketing goals.
Your key responsibilities will be:
· Mentor and guide a team of SEA experts, optimize their knowledge, stimulate innovative solutions, and increase their learning curve.
· Day to day implementation, optimization, and creation of SEA campaigns for our client base
· Liaison with search related media partners to maintain and to develop relationships and build knowledge of new features and betas
· Interpret performance reports, and in turn provide actionable insights and analysis
· Ability to write insightful reports that are clear for both clients and internal teams
· Responsible for budget pacing within the accounts
· Client facing skills to guide and evolve our SEA client base
· Participation in meetings to discuss the optimization and evolution of campaigns.
· Commercial mindset – ability to spot SEA related upsell opportunities for our clients
· Active participation in SEA related side-projects, eg dashboarding, new integrations, SEA tool evaluations…
As a Search Advertising Expert, you are customer-oriented, with a passion for advertising. You have 4 + years of experience, agency or client side.
· SEA certification (Google/Bing)
· Analytical thinking and ability to interpret large volumes of SEA data
· Extensive experience in performance marketing
· Knowledge of SEA bidding platforms (preferable but not essential)
· Good awareness of current and future SEA trends
· Ability to juggle multiple clients in a proactive manner
· Curious and keen to learn
· SEO capabilities are a +
· Excellent language skills, fluent in Dutch or French (both written and spoken) + fluent English.
What you can expect
• Flexible working
• 20 days holiday + 5 extra days + bank holidays
• Full range of benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Pension, Life Assurance
• Opportunity to impact on PHD Belgium's life through DE&I and Culture committees
About PHD Belgium
Part of Omnicom Media Group International, PHD Belgium is one of the fastest-growing agencies in the market.
Built in the digital age with agility at our core, our DNA is different from another media agency. Our people bring to life our values of challenging conventions, celebrating difference, collaboration, and positivity.
The core of our difference is rooted in our culture, something we invest significant time and energy into nurturing to ensure our people remain happy and fulfilled. A central pillar of creating an agency Fit for the Future is making decisions that benefit our people, our agency, our partners, and our clients both today and tomorrow. In media terms, this means total transparency, over-and-above data governance, ethical media practices, and thinking both long and short. This extends into our approach to learning & development, our diverse staff population, and social calendar.
At PHD Belgium, our vision is to be an agency where difference is valued, and everyone can thrive in a culture of equality, inclusion, and belonging. We are committed to providing a truly inclusive environment that reflects today's society, where everyone can bring their true selves to work, and where diverse voices and backgrounds are valued, heard, and well-represented.
We will process your personal data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.