Omnicom Media Group Belgium is seeking for a Junior AV Expert to support the Audio-visual team in the optimal purchase of media space.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious and curious team player with a focus on media buying and a passion for the industry.
What is your role
· Buying of the campaigns in all his facts
· Communication/administration flow to/with the suppliers
· Send of material list (technical information of material deliveries, and follow up of delivery)
· Send of spot lists to clients, with the needed comments
· Optimisation of the campaigns, in running, or for the future
· Punctual negotiations during the campaigns ‘compensations, …
· Elaborating post buys of campaigns, and learnings
· Presentating post buy results
· Be present at meetings of suppliers
· Be the lead on a supplier (knowledge sharing, know-how of portfolio in all his details)
What we are looking for
· You have a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing, Media, Business Management or similar field.
· Young and motivated personality with the potential for professional growth
· Results-oriented position
· Room for initiative and professional development
· Bilingual in Dutch and French with English knowledge
What we offer
Join an environment that values personal development and initiative! At Omnicom Media Group Belgium, we offer a pleasant working atmosphere. You'll be part of a dynamic and expanding company, working alongside a fantastic team of colleagues who are committed to sharing knowledge, fostering entrepreneurship, and creating an atmosphere of humour and helpfulness.
More about us
Omnicom Media Group (OMG) is the media division of Omnicom (NYSE: OMC), one of the world's largest networks of advertising and communications agencies. In Belgium OMG represents OMD, PHD, Semetis and OMG. With more than +150 professionals in marketing, media and digital, we create impact for national and international brands and go the extra mile on a daily basis.
Omnicom Media Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Our Corporate values of Care, Curiosity and Collaboration demonstrate our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture where all our employees feel respected and valued. We recognise that each employee brings their own unique skill sets, capabilities, immutable characteristics, and varied experiences to their work. In turn, Omnicom Media Group provides a work environment for all our employees to achieve personal and professional growth and development throughout their careers with us.